Fat cells are heated with a laser, which causes them to be damaged and removed from the body by the lymphatic system
What You'll Get
- Laser device is used to heat fat cells without affecting the skin, causing them to die and be removed by the lymphatic system.
- See valid treatment areas.
- Suggested number of treatments: 1–4
- Length of single treatment: 25 minutes
- Expected results: up to 25% improvement after 6–12 weeks
- Equipment: SculpSure
- Recovery time: no downtime
- Anesthesia used: no
View Reflections MedSpa’s offer for Laser-Hair Removal Sessions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reflections MedSpa
A part of Dermatology Associates of Sarasota since its opening in 2007, Reflections MedSpa operates under the guidance of Dr. Monica Bedi, a board-certified dermatologist. Such supervision helps the MedSpa offer safe, results-oriented services, none of which involve invasive methods or surgery.
Other treatments include:
- Cosmetic injections: Botox and dermal fillers that restore youthful contours to complexions.
- Photorejuvenation/Non Albative laser: IPL photofacials, in which intense pulsed light addresses uneven pigmentation and texture and skin tightening.
- SculpSure and Kybella: Non-invasive fat sculpting treatments
- Laser Hair Removal: pulses of laser light eradicate hair follicles
- Facial Aesthetics: Chemical peels, custom facials, HydraFacials, microneedling, microblading, dermaplaning, and PRP.