Though respectable lasers earn their keep by beautifying humans, many of them fritter away their days playing with kittens or zoning out to Pink Floyd. Put a lazy beam to work with today's Groupon to Clayton Med Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get a complimentary consultation and either a 60-minute skin-rejuvenating FotoFacial RF or 60-minute ReFirme skin-tightening treatment (a $400 value each).
- For $199, you get a complimentary consultation and a laser skin-resurfacing treatment (a $1,100 value).
- For $249, you get a package of three med-spa facial services (a $1,900 total value). The package includes the following:
- A complimentary consultation
- One 60-minute skin-rejuvenating FotoFacial RF (a $400 value)
- One 60-minute ReFirme skin-tightening treatment (a $400 value)
- One laser skin-resurfacing treatment (a $1,100 value)
The ReFirme treatment is valid for the upper eye, midface, or under-chin area. All treatments may require several sessions for optimal results.
Clayton Med Spa maintains a state-of-the-art arsenal of cosmetic services, including face-firming treatments that harness the Syneron eLos laser's distinctive blend of radio frequency and light energy. The FotoFacial RF treatment can help to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of sun damage, whether caused by tanning or a shortsighted flight on wax wings. Rosacea and broken capillaries quake before the paired beams of energy, and age spots may shrink like so many pairs of alpaca-wool onesies in the dryer. The eLos ReFirme treatment remixes the radio-frequency-and-light-wave blend to focus on collagen growth, combating jowl laxity, under-eye luggage, and smile lines. Like forehead tattoos of college transcripts, this treatment is suitable for all skin types. Both FotoFacial and ReFirme sessions require little to no downtime, though some ReFirme patients may experience temporary redness.
In laser facial-resurfacing treatments, techs sweep a laser hand piece across skinscapes to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and reduce pore size, and ease the appearance of scarring from chicken pox, acne, or being struck with frozen cream pies. After treatment, newly refurbished skin may appear flushed or swollen, though effects typically fade after a few hours or days.
Clayton Med Spa
Hair-removing lasers, dermal fillers, and minimally invasive liposuction all populate the list of cosmetic services offered at Clayton Med Spa. The aestheticians are putting faces at ease as they pose for skin-rejuvenating photofacials or bidding dullness adieu during diamond-tipped microdermabrasions. Those hoping to correct sagging skin sans surgery can ask about FDA-approved ReFirme skin tightening, which draws upon infrared light and bipolar radio frequencies to stimulate collagen production. Injectables such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Restylane help fill in fine lines caused by aging or falling asleep atop a subway grate.
75% of 89 customers recommend
7700 Clayton Rd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63117