Skilled technicians use Aerolase Laser technology to address a variety of skin issues
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Aerolase Laser Treatments: During non-invasive acne treatments, laser light targets and destroys P. acnes bacteria, emits heat to reduce the size of sebaceous glands, and stimulates collagen production for faster healing. Aerolase’s collagen-stimulating technology can also be used to improve skin tone and texture, for a more youthful appearance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CoolSculpting of South Lake
Led by board-certified Dr. Ronnie Mitchell, CoolSculpting of South Lakeoffers clients rejuvenating, anti-aging treatments, including:
- Aerolase sessions, will tighten skin and reduce the appearance of sunspots.
- Cosmetic injections, including Botox, Kybella, and fillers like Restylane
- PRP joint injections that can reduce pain related to arthritis, sprains, tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome
- PRP facials, designed to stimulate collagen production using the client's own stem cells