What You'll Get
- One Cryotherapy Session
- Three Cryotherapy Sessions
- Six Cryotherapy Sessions
Click here to view the Slim Sculpt Sessions offer.
The three-minute cryotherapy treatment uses extremely-cold temperatures to instigate the body’s natural healing process and provide benefits such as reduced inflammation, increased energy levels, and increased metabolism in as few as one session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Client must be at least 14 years old. Minors must have parent or guardian to sign and be present during session. Offer only valid at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The inside of Regener8Cryo's full-body cryotherapy chamber is literally freezing, but not for the sake of causing goosebumps. The subzero temperature, generated by a combination of liquid nitrogen and refrigerated cold air, triggers a release of endorphins in the body, a process that can lead to an array of health benefits. Regular cryotherapy sessions not only help the body recover from chronic pain and injury, but also promote a younger-looking appearance.
Know Before You Go
- You're going to get cold, really cold. The air within the full-body chamber reaches temperatures below -160°F.
- The more skin contact, the more effective it will be. While inside the chamber, clients typically only wear shorts, gloves, and shoes so the freezing air touches more skin.
- The sessions are short—only 2–3 minutes.
- Athletic: Cryotherapy can help decrease muscle soreness and speed up recovery time for athletes, especially right after sports activities.
- Health: Since cryotherapy promotes a release of endorphins, it can elevate moods, increase metabolism, and ameliorate the effects of conditions such as chronic fatigue and osteoarthritis.
- Aesthetic: Cryotherapy boosts nutrient-enriched blood flow, which can help tighten skin, minimize acne breakouts, and fortify hair and nails.