Trained technicians use the Cutera Excel HR laser to stunt hair growth at the follicle, eliminating the need for shaving or waxing
What You'll Get
- Examples of treatment area sizes:
- Small – chin or upper lip
- Medium – underarms, back of neck, or bikini area
- Large – chest, upper legs, or lower legs
- Extra-large – full back or abdomen
- Service restrictions: Patients cannot have any recent dental issues, cannot be pregnant, and cannot have a bleeding disorder.
- Type of laser: Excel HR combines the 755 nm Alexandrite, Cutera’s long-pulse 1064 nm and the Nd:YAG laser, making it effective on finer hair and all skin types because of the high melanin absorption.
- For additional information click here.
- The innovative Cutera Excel HR system not only can remove unwanted hair but also helps achieve a smoother and clearer skin texture.
- Aftercare: appropriate skincare, including sunscreen, is important to ensure the treatment area is protected and can heal properly
- Suggested number of treatments: six
- Results may vary, but they usually last 6–12 months before a touch-up treatment is required
The Fine Print
About Regeneris Medical
The professionals at Regeneris Medical strive to harness the body's amazing power to heal itself for the betterment of their clients. Since 2009, they have been offering well-researched regenerative services with the goal of offering their clients a different path to healing beyond painkillers and joint replacements. This desire to be a leader in regenerative medicine does not sacrifice their values as they strive to establish trust and a high standard of care with each patient.