- Admission for One to Reggae Fest Cleveland on Friday, May 26, 2017
Reggae Fest Cleveland
Rock the Park Amphitheater (aka, Perici Amphitheater) transforms into a rocksteady Caribbean getaway as Reggae Fest Cleveland ushers in an evening of good times and mellow vibes. Here's what to expect from this night of food, drink, riddims, and revelry.
- Nick Zubar: Imagine if Bob Marley, John Mayer, and Dave Matthews had a jam-loving son, and you get this one-man band who crafts tropical gems with his loop pedals.
- Carlos Jones & the PLUS Band: A must-see headliner for fans of reggae-roots, Carlos Jones has been a fixture of the Cleveland reggae scene since the late '70s.
- Umojah Nation: This Akron group delivers uplifting original numbers enhanced by the dual lead vocals of Tracey Aquart and Stefano Nguma, and arrangements that recall the British reggae legends Steel Pulse and Aswad.
- The Food: An team of popular local food trucks—including the award-winning taco kings of Barrio—keeps audiences fueled between bouts of swaying.
- The Drinks: Take advantage of beer tubs packed with Sweetwater Brewery's tastiest suds.