$49 for two months of virtual-office and business-lounge visits ($781 value)
- Business address and local number from a choice of more than 650 locations nationally
- Calls answered with company’s greeting
- 24/7 remote access to voicemail
- Business lounge use for five visits at any of 1,800 international locations
- Free WiFi and unlimited refreshments
Working at home comes with a benefits package that you just can't beat—domestic comforts, all the food you can eat, and no commute. But when it comes to holding meetings with new clients, sometimes the situation calls for a little showmanship. That's where Regus comes in.
For more than a quarter of a century, Regus has provided business professionals with the physical space and modern amenities they need to do business. Video conference rooms come furnished with flat-screen monitors, cameras, and video conferencing for hosting virtual meetings. Workers can discuss projects, conduct interviews, or surf the web with WiFi in luxury business lounges. And if you'd just like to get some thinking done, private think-pods liberate project developers from ambient workplace distractions, such as wise-cracking fax machines. Other amenities for long- and short-term leases include kitchens, refreshments, and multilingual receptionist services.