What You'll Get
$49 for two months of virtual-office use and business-lounge visits ($781 value)
- Choice of a business address to use for two months
- Choice of a local phone number to use for two months
- Mail and packages accepted for you to collect
- Calls answered with your company’s greeting
- 24/7 remote access to voicemail
- Use of secure business WiFi
- Use of a business lounge at any location for up to five visits
- Complimentary unlimited refreshments on every visit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Online activation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Working at home comes with a benefits package that you just can't beat—domestic comforts, all the food you can eat, and no commute. But when it comes to holding meetings with new clients, sometimes the situation calls for a little showmanship. That's where Regus comes in.
For more than a quarter of a century, Regus has provided business professionals with the physical space and modern amenities they need to do business. Video conference rooms come furnished with flat-screen monitors, cameras, and video conferencing for hosting virtual meetings. Workers can discuss projects, conduct interviews, or surf the web with WiFi in luxury business lounges. And if you'd just like to get some thinking done, private think-pods liberate project developers from ambient workplace distractions, such as wise-cracking fax machines. Other amenities for long- and short-term leases include kitchens, refreshments, and multilingual receptionist services.