Indoor saltwater pools offer the therapeutic benefits of being in the ocean without the risk of becoming the subject of some author’s sprawling meditation on the nature of fate and morality. Relax in seclusion with today’s Groupon to Rehabilitation Specialists of Monroe. Choose from the following options:
For $30, you get a one-hour saltwater float (a $60 value).
- For $75, you get a relaxation package for two people (a $156 total value), which includes:
- Two one-hour saltwater floats (a $60 value each)
- Two 20-minute infinity-pool sessions (a $7 value each)
- Two one-hour infrared-sauna treatments (an $8 value each)
Two 10-minute whirlpool sessions (a $3 value each)</p>
- For $85, you get three one-hour saltwater floats (a $180 value).</p>
Rehabilitation Specialists of Monroe’s team of physicians and therapists harnesses the therapeutic properties of water to soothe bodies and minds. Atop the saline waters of an enclosed flotation tank, clients are isolated from the turmoil of the outside world with only their thoughts, the sound of their breath, and the scent of their upper lip to accompany them. As the warm waters soak into the floater’s skin in the course of an hour, muscular tension and mental stresses drift away like marshmallows dropped into a gentle stream. The infinity pool’s adjustable current makes for 20 invigorating minutes of swimming and aqua jogging, the best way to train for dream running. Visits to the watery haven conclude with detoxifying sitting in the infrared sauna and decompressing sighs in a jet-filled whirlpool.