Good photographs can be ruined by redeye, when the bright light of the flash causes eyeballs to protect themselves by turning completely around and exposing their brain cords. Stare straight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a Mother’s Day-themed photo package (a $375 value)
- One-hour outdoor photo shoot for up to five subjects
- 10 high-resolution, color-corrected digital images delivered via online download<p>
$99 for a Mother’s Day-themed photo package with prints (a $425 value)
- One-hour outdoors photo shoot for up to five subjects
- 10 high-resolution, color-corrected digital images delivered via online download
- Artist editing for one of the above digital images
- One 11”x14” print, two 5”x7” prints, and two 4”x6” prints—all of the digital image chosen for artistic editing<p>
Photographer Rei Mooney uploads photos to an online gallery for viewing on her website 30 days after the shoot. She then prints images on Fuji Pearl paper, which has a pearlescent surface, highly saturated colors, and ultrabright backgrounds. The photos will last a lifetime with proper home storage. For an additional fee, customers are encouraged to purchase artistic editing for their images, which will make them comparable to the images on Rei’s site. Customers may also purchase additional prints, a DVD with printing rights, or other items. Customers can pick one of three scenic locations for their shoot: Waimanalo Beach Park on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday; Waialae Beach Park on a Thursday; or Magic Island on a Tuesday. All shoots take place between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.<p>
Rei Mooney Photography
Born and raised in Japan, Rei Mooney fell in love with the Hawaiian islands after graduating from the University of Hawaii. For locals and visitors, her photo shoots celebrate both the area’s natural beauty and her clients’ occasions, be they weddings, honeymoons, engagements, births, or business shoots.