Aside from skincare, the only way to look young is to cut the eyes out of your grade-school photo and wear it as a mask. Get a glossy finish with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for any two of the following facial treatments (up to a $140 total value):
- Acne facials (a $70 value)
- Anti-aging facials (a $60 value)
- Gentlemen’s facials (a $60 value)
- Multivitamin exfoliant facials (a $70 value)<p>
$99 for a three-session microcurrent anti-aging face-lift package (up to a $485 total value) that includes:
- Three Beautiful Image 900 microcurrent sessions (a $405 value)
- Choice of one facial or microdermabrasion (up to an $80 value)<p>
$189 for a five-session microcurrent anti-aging face-lift package (up to a $540 total value) that includes:
- Five Beautiful Image 900 microcurrent sessions (a $540 value)
- Choice of one facial or microdermabrasion (included in package of five)<p>
During microcurrent face-lift sessions, an aesthetician waves the Beautiful Image 900 sculpting wand over the patient, allowing the gentle current to help boost collagen and elastin production, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Using more direct exfoliation techniques, the microdermabrasion treatment can help to improve the overall smoothness and softness of the skin.<p>
Developed in the early 1920s by Japanese spiritualist Mikao Usui, reiki is a healing art that holds roots in Buddhist practices but is in no way limited to practitioners of a specific religion. Aesthetician Laura Keller embraces the technique’s ancient roots while embracing the treatment’s use of modern technology. Keller’s service menu includes reiki healing and chakra cleansing, and also lists modern facial treatments that take advantage of high-end products from Sanítas, Dermalogica, and Image Skincare. At the higher end of her scientific-treatment spectrum, Keller utilizes the Beautiful Image 900 to lend facial regions a smooth, even complexion.