Professional RNs use advanced laser technology to penetrate the skin and remove hair follicles stopping their quick regrowth
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas
Additional fees of $249 for women and $349 for men apply for full Brazilian laser-hair removal
- Extra $15 fee for disposable suction head if needed
- Must use all treatments on same area
- Type of laser: Lumenis LightSheer uses diode laser technology, allowing you to choose either the 805nm or 1060nm wavelengths. The laser targets the hair follicle while leaving the skin unharmed. It is effective on all skin and hair types, on most body areas.
- For additional information click here
Rejuv Laser Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The team has implemented best-practice health tips guideline and continues to update it on the daily basis
- There are extra hand-sanitizing stations placed around the office and the frequency and intensity of office cleaning has been increased
- Some types of appointments are now offered online to replace some types of in-office visits
- Patients are treated within social-distancing guidelines
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check [Rejuv Laser Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Rejuv Laser Spa
Rejuv Laser Spa's list of treatments ranges far and wide, from anti-aging serums and dermal fillers to laser hair removal and cosmetic surgery. What sets the med spa apart, though, is their board-certified surgeon, Dr. Charles Sarosy, who draws on 18 years of on-the-job experience to perform his various procedures. He gives a consultation to each of his clients, helping them to manage expectations, ensure safety, and learn industry secrets. His staff of assistants administers beauty injections and also aids with laser lipo, tattoo removal, or microdermabrasion treatments.