What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $129 for three IPL treatments on hands ($229 value)
- $189 for three IPL treatments on the face ($360 value)
- $249 for three IPL treatments on the chest ($300 value)
- $309 for three IPL treatments on the face and hands ($499 value)
- $159 for five IPL treatments on hands ($239 value)
- $279 for five IPL treatments on the face ($600 value)
- $399 for five IPL treatments on the chest ($499 value)
- $449 for five IPL treatments on the face and hands ($749 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Does not correct melasma. Laser may not be as effective on darker skin types. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rejuve Nation Laser Medical Center
As the name implies, Rejuve Nation Laser Medical Center utilizes lasers to address clients' aesthetic concerns. For example, laser light targets veins and follicles to banish unwanted hair and veins across the face and body. Lasers aren't the only high-tech equipment onsite, though. Rejuve Nation Laser Medical Center uses both a GentleLase and GentleYag customized to the patients skin type; the most effective hair removal systems from Syneron-Candela, working on any skin tone. There are also photofacials, which shower the skin with intense pulsed light, along with deeply exfoliating microdermabrasion treatments, both of which work to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of complexions. The medical center also offers a variety of injectables to combat the signs of aging; Xeomin, Belotero, and Radiesse are all popular treatments to simulate the youthful transformation of their patients.