What You'll Get
Isaac Newton discovered gravity not when cranially assaulted by a falling apple, but upon noticing his sagging jowls while examining the forehead bruise in the mirror. Help reverse the Newtonian burden with tdoay’s Groupon to Rejuvenate Skin & Laser Clinic in Hudson, WI or Minneapolis, MN (Botox and Dysport only). Choose from the following options:
- For $399, you get three Accent Elite laser treatments (a $987 value). Choose from skin-tightening, cellulite reduction or fat reduction.
- For $749, you get six Accent Elite laser treatments (a $1,974 value). Choose from skin-tightening, cellulite reduction or fat reduction.
- For $999, you get nine Accent Elite laser treatments (a $2,961 value). Choose from skin-tightening, cellulite reduction or fat reduction.
- For $149, you get up to 20 units of Botox (up to a $300 value).
- For $149, you get up to 50 units of Dysport (up to a $300 value).
Manning the helm of Rejuvenate Skin & Laser Clinic’s staff is Dr. Scott Jenkins, a board-certified plastic surgeon who battles wrinkles and sags with an army of well-trained technicians brandishing the swords of Accent Elite, Botox, and Dysport treatments. During Accent Elite sessions, Rejuvenate’s laser system heats the inner skin layer of the dermis, stimulating collagen fibers to contract and propagate, much like two newlywed rubber bands. The noninvasive procedure, used for lax skin anywhere on the body, takes up to 45 minutes, after which wearers of newly tautened birthday suits can resume normal daily activities. Alternatively, Botox and Dysport treatments inject prescription protein formulas into the muscles between or above brows to smooth their wrinkles. Sessions usually take half an hour or less and leave patients' visages sleek enough to enter the Best Forehead portion of the Miss America pageant.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May treat up to 2 areas per visit for Accent Elite options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.