All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 6, 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2011
What You'll Get
Studies show that your face is the part of your body least likely to wear shoes and most likely to consume Funyuns. Reward this hard-working frontispiece with today’s deal: for $39, you get your choice of one of five facial treatments (up to an $85 value) at Rejuvenation Salon and Spa in Puyallup.
Give your skull-mask a tactile gift and clear the tommyknockers from your skin tunnels with your choice of one of five 50-minute facials or skin treatments:
- A basic facial ($65) covers the entire face-plate and includes a complete cleansing, exfoliation, massage, and soothing mask.
- A back facial ($65) does the same thing for your back, an oft-overlooked part of the face since it is behind the eyes.
- A chromo white facial ($85) is designed to neutralize the damage of the sun’s Pesci-like beatdown by inhibiting melanin production and promoting cellular regeneration—leaving the face radiant and free of flesh-rust.
- An age smart facial ($85) improves skin tone, elasticity, and texture thanks to ingredients that stimulate cellular metabolism, restoring a youthful appearance to your skin that will make it harder to buy beer.
- An acne facial ($70) aids blemished skin in reaching its acne-free acme through a deep cleanse, extractions, and soothing mask, as well as education for home care and cleansing.
If you’re feeling indecisive, you can buy up to three Groupons and try most of your options.
Like the receipts, crumbs, pennies, and lint that linger in the depths of your purse, dead skin cells and dirt can clog your pores and form a dingy dead-face mask over your own beautiful mug. Let the friendly staff of Rejuvenation dump your face purse upside down, shake out the crumbs, and vacuum up the grossness. Owner Mindi Zehnder opened Rejuvenation in order to educate her clients on skincare and skin preservation—an increasing necessity in an uncertain modern age when there’s absolutely no way of knowing how long the scorching sun will appear, or when. Besides skincare, Mindi is passionate about supporting the local community and participates in a number of charitable and local business causes. Call ahead to schedule your appointment at Rejuvenation Salon & Spa, or write it backwards on Mindi’s forehead in dry-erase marker while she’s sleeping.
Facebookers unanimously give Rejuvenation five stars: > * Just had my very first facial! … She took time relaxing me, educating me and in the end my face felt and looked so new and fresh! The next morning I thought for sure I would have breakouts…nope! My face still looked fresh and the best part - I didn’t have to put any foundation on! – Patti McMullan
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.