Treatments like infrared sauna sessions and massage can help remove toxins from the body, reduce pain and muscle tension, and more
About This Deal
- How the infrared sauna works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits of infrared sauna sessions: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Benefits of hydrotherapy: can reduce pain, stress, and muscle tension, help remove toxins from the body, boost immunity, and more.
Benefits of biomat: can reduce fatigue and pain, boost immunity, and more, using far infrared light.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Relax On Your Time Sauna and Massage
There are self-service car washes, self-service store checkout stations, and even self-service movie-rental kiosks. It seems like the only things these days that haven't embraced the self-service model is spa treatments. Except for the ones at Relax On Your Time Sauna and Massage, that is.
Stocked with automated technology designed to induce relaxation and healing, the self-service health and wellness spa puts guests in the driver’s seat with private infrared saunas, hydrotherapy massage tables, and heated full-body massage chairs. And for those missing the human touch, there's a corporeal massage therapist standing at the ready to address pain and discomfort manually.