All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
This summer, more than ever, regular folks have a lot on their minds. The economy, climate change, and the coming apocalyptic confrontation between man and machine have everyone wearing frowns. If you’re worried about your pocketbook, the ice caps, or the possibility of all-out war with computers, turn that frown upside down my friend. We have a solution. Why not try a tanning session to help melt your cares away?
The only thing you’ll have to think about as you’re spacing out in the comfort of your tanning bed will be just how hot your sun-kissed epidermis is going to look. Your friends will be jealous of your perfectly bronzed physique and the aura of calm a great tan imparts. New lovers, promotions, and increasingly interesting wardrobe color combinations await you. Plus, a fresh tan is the best way to survive the impending onslaught of skeletal death machines totally devoid of human emotion or pity. Read on to discover why.
Today’s Groupon is perfect for time-pressed sunbathers who want a healthy glow for the summer. For $30, you get a Groupon for a tanning package (a $70 value) at Relaxed Spa & Tans, located right in the heart of the George Washington campus at 2112 F St. NW, Ste. 101. It’s a perfect treat for GW students who thought tanning salons were too far away or only accessible by barge. Relaxed is locally owned and operated with a certified staff that gives you the one-on-one attention you won’t get at larger, chain salons.
Choose from three different tanning packages:
- Three UV sessions: Tuck yourself into state-of-the-art European-designed tanning beds.
- Two VersaSpa spray tans: Relax in a private room and choose among three levels of bronzer. (Relaxed is the only VersaSpa by Magic Tan provider in the area.)
- Two UV tans and one VersaSpa spray tan combo: Great for determining what works with your skin type.
- “The night before I won the title of Miss DC 2008, I went by Relaxed Spa & Tans for my regular VersaSpa spray tan. Not only did I come out with the perfect golden glow, I also received an amazing amount of emotional support and encouragement from Kris and his lovely staff. I’m depending on Relaxed to help me look and feel my best as I prepare to compete in Miss America!” – Kate Marie Grinold, Miss DC 2008 and a Miss America 2009 top ten finalist
- “Me and my girls wanted to look sun bunny chic before we go back to California so we did some research and found this place. Affordable and near George Washington University, it’s a perfect location to go tanning after work. I love the staff- they remember who you are and they treat you like an old friend they haven’t seen for a long time.” – Victoria T., Yelp
Oh, and for those of you who wanted to know why a tan will help you survive the computer wars, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers New customers only 1 per person May buy multiple as gifts Choose between 3 UV sessions, 2 UV and 1 Versa Spray Tan, or 2 Versa Spray tans Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Relaxed Spa
The floor-to-ceiling glass windows that line the front of Relaxed Spa serve two purposes: to funnel natural light inside and act as an invisible barrier to stress. Owner Solmaz Celik and her staff of certified salon and spa technicians preach relaxation as they pamper visitors during services such as sugar and hard waxing, facial treatments, and massage therapy. Using a classic, Shellac, or french style mani-pedi, they also clean up fingernails and toenails.