All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Dinner for Two or More People
- Dinner for Four or More People
- Lunch for Two or More People
- Lunch for Four or More People
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rembrandt's Restaurant and Bar
- The location: Opened in 1985, Rembrandt's Restaurant and Bar is located near plenty of popular attractions, including the Philadelphia Art Museum and Fairmount Park. During warm weather visitors can dine al fresco while taking in views of these sites, as well as the city skyline.
- The atmosphere: Elegant, historical pieces characterize the cozy, yet upscale eatery. Light fixtures from Paris's Au Bon Marché department store and Amsterdam's Hollandsche Lloyd Shipping Company illuminate the dining room and front bar, respectively. Belgian stained-glass windows and handmade doors with original early-1900-era hardware are among the other notable decor.
- The food and drink: In addition to a wide selection of craft beers, there's plenty to munch on at the neighborhood gastropub. That includes juicy burgers and wood-fired cheesesteak and margherita pizzas, plus popular dishes such as french onion soup and housemade tater-tot poutine.