· Redeemed December 14, 2016
· Redeemed October 7, 2017
· Redeemed October 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $475 for a consultation and injection of up to 1 cc of Juvéderm
- $199 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox
- $299 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox and a stem-cell treatment
During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 1 cc of Juvéderm or up to 20 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Juvéderm and Botox here. An optional stem-cell treatment may produce more collagen, which can help soften wrinkles and tighten skin.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Remedies Skin And Laser
Remedies Skin And Laser utilizes tried and true methods alongside cutting-edge technology to provide clients with skincare solutions. Read on to learn more about a few of these treatments and therapies.
- Cosmaceutical Collagen facial: Tailored to each client's needs, this medical grade service begins with a deep cleansing and exfoliation, followed by a facial massage, application of custom cosmeceutical serums and emulsions, and six collagen-based face masks.
- Juvéderm injections: One of Remedies Skin And Laser's many cosmetic injectables, Juvéderm employs hyaluronic acid to smooth facial wrinkles around the nose and mouth, leaving skin smoother, tighter, and younger looking.
- ClearLift Laser: The ClearLift treatment is a non-ablative procedure that aims to achieve the effects of a traditional facelift without the use of surgery.
To learn more about the treatments and descriptions of services, check out Lori's blog.