Aesthetician performs treatments like a facial, face massage, and gua sha to help nourish the skin and address the client’s individual needs
About This Deal
- What’s included in a relaxation facial:
- Deep double cleansing
- Gentle exfoliation
- Steam (depending on skin type)
- Appropriate masks
- Moisturizer with soothing facial massage
- Scalp massage included
- What’s included in It’s A Glow Up facial package: a consultation and customized treatments (chemical exfoliation, LED light therapy, high-frequency treatment, a variety of mask and serum applications, steam, extractions, gua sha, and ice globes may be included, depending on the client’s skin type and needs.)
- What’s included in Mini Spa Day package:
- Face massage with a Duo-Cleanser
- Deep-moisturizing cream
- Neck, shoulder, and hand massage
- Benefits of relaxation facial: can address the client’s individual skincare needs, help them relax, and cleanse and hydrate the skin.
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: noninvasive facial aims to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- Benefits of acne facial: noninvasive facial treatment helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, purify the complexion, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion.
About Remedy Spa
Remedy Spa knows that everyone needs to get away from responsibilities and stress from time to time. That is why its staff strives to create a relaxing environment in which guests can recharge their batteries as they are pampered with facials, massages, and body treatments, to name a few. Their goal is for each client to leave the spa feeling serene.