Photographs capture memorable images, such as a child's heartwarming smile or an adult's heartwarming, contorted expression of anguish. Make a moment last forever with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for the choice of one photography course ($129 value)
- $149 for all four photography courses ($516 value)
Introduction to Photography
- Saturday, June 21, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students learn how to compose photographs
- Intro to DSLR cameras, with lessons on manual exposure, white balance, image formats, shutter speed, and other topics
Travel Photography 101
- Saturday, June 21, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Students learn how to photograph landscapes
- Lessons on settings, compositions, planning trips, and telling stories through photos
- Tripods are recommended
- Saturday, June 21, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Students learn how to snap professional-style photographs at night
- Lessons on taking pictures in low light, capturing nighttime landscapes, and optimal camera settings
- Students must bring tripods, and remote triggers/cable releases, jackets, and umbrellas are recommended
Taking Photos of People and Your Family
- Sunday, June 22, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students learn how to take pictures of families and kids in a travel environment
- Lessons on working in natural light, framing images, finding the right perspective, and taking better candid photos
Though it only opened five years ago in Brisbane, Australia, Remember Forever has already taken the land down under by storm and has expanded across the deep blue to New York and other locations around the country. Despite its global presence, the business aims to maintain its small boutique-photography feel and its dedication to ethical practices, such as fair pricing and humane treatment of all lenses. Remember Forever’s expert staff members enthusiastically tout the business’s mission of sharing a love of photography with clients, running 15 distinct workshops and snapping professional photos for momentous occasions such as weddings and family portraits.