It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
$39.99 for a 36-Hole Golf Outing (Up to a $104 Value)
- 18-hole round of golf including cart (up to a $52 value)
- Same-day replay rate for an additional 18-hole round, including cart (a $27 value)
- One bucket of range balls (a $12 value)
- $10 lunch voucher
- One beer (a $3 value)
The lunch voucher can be used towards any items on the Remington Bar & Grill menu, which features cheeseburgers ($6.75), tuna melts ($6.50), and chicken sandwiches ($6.75).
Remington Golf Club
The landing zones at Remington Golf Club are wide enough that even poor shots may wind up in the fairway, but that's not to say that each tee isn't a fair test of skill. From the tips, the 18-hole, par 72 course with ample water features measures a formidable 7,111 yards, while four other sets of tees accommodate players across the handicap spectrum. To prepare for their round, golfers can warm up at the Club's distinct water driving range, where golfers hit buoyant range balls into a lake populated with floating targets.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,111 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 134 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options