Choose from Five Dates
$549 for a horseracing party for up to 20 people (up to a $1,170 value)
- October 23, 30
- November 6, 13, 20
Dates are not flexible; customers must purchase option for specific date.
Each party package includes the following:
- Private luxury suite for up to 20 during a Wednesday race, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 10 live-race programs and tip sheets
- $10 worth of free play at the casino per person
- Smoked Virginia pit ham and honey mustard with a soft white roll
- Mashed-potato-martini bar with Yukon gold potatoes, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, scallions, sour cream and roasted garlic
- Grilled-vegetable display with portobello mushrooms, zucchini, roasted red peppers, and asparagus, drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette and shredded romano
- Cash bar available for a $75 fee
- Valet parking
Remington Park Racing Casino
At Remington Park Racing Casino, Thoroughbred Horses sprint down the track as visitors cheer for their favorite steed from a spacious brick plaza or the five-tiered clubhouse dining room. The clubhouse’s wait staff makes the rounds with platters of tender steaks, seafood, and pasta, or visitors can remove their dress halters and nosh at more casual eateries such as the Bricktown Brewery at Remington Park or Jackpot Pizza. The onsite casino keeps gamblers entertained between races, and a balcony stage overheard spills out live music on select nights.