What You'll Get
Like a superhero, the ideal steak is rich, beefy, and just chewy enough to slow down a world-eater. Tie your cape as a bib with today's Groupon to Remington's at the Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park in Durham. Choose from the following options:
- For $37, you get a rib-eye dinner for two (up to a $78 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two 10-ounce rib-eye steaks (a $23 value each)
- Two desserts (a $7 value each)
- Two nonalcoholic beverages (a $2.50 value each)
- For $70, you get a rib-eye dinner for four (up to a $156 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four 10-ounce rib eye steaks (a $23 value each)
- Four desserts (a $7 value each)
- Four nonalcoholic beverages (a $2.50 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of lunch fare and nonalcoholic drinks. Lunch entrees range from $8.50–$15.
Provisioning the Hilton's sprawling Mansion on the Hill, Remington's wrassles up a haute cuisine menu of hearty steaks and elegant American fare. Tuck into a titanic steak dinner with a pal or three, launched with a pile of the house potato chips or a half-rack of rib-sticking sticky ribs. Murmur in anticipation as your server alights with up to 40 ounces of prime rib-eye steak, garnished with roasted wild mushrooms and thin-cut french fries. Wrap up your repast with one of Remington's choice desserts, such as the deep-fried bananas foster cheesecake bits, resting under an ineffective but delicious blanket of candied walnuts, or the fluffy lemon delight, layered with mascarpone mousse and guava paste. Alternately, peruse the lunch menu for savory sandwiches, such as the Cajun shrimp salad on flat bread or a warm portobello sandwich topped with red peppers roasted by the caramelized onion's biting wit.
Groupon customers may also substitute the rib-eye for a six-ounce grilled salmon that includes the choice of a starch or vegetable, or wheat penne pasta served with asparagus, feta cheese and a side of fresh grape tomatoes, basil pesto and baby spinach.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.