What You'll Get
Hookah smoking has long been overshadowed by other smoke-inhalation methods, such as smoking cigarettes or sitting atop a burning windmill. Snip off the head of the class with today's Groupon to Rendez Vous Café and Smoka Hookah Lounge. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get a hookah rental with choice of flavored tobacco for four at Smoka Hookah Lounge (a $13 value).
- For $18, you get a deli and hookah experience for four at Rendez Vous Café and Smoka Hookah Lounge (a $48.57 total value), which includes:
- Four sandwiches, crepes, or wraps (up to a $27.92 value)
- Four 22-ounce Pepsi-product beverages (a $6.40 value)
- Hookah rental for four with choice of tobacco flavor (a $13 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of menu items at Rendez Vous Café. Sandwiches range from $4.91–$5.85.
The fair trade-minded Rendez Vous Café and the laid back Smoka Hookah Lounge fuse their senses pleasing wares for a tummy-filling, flavored tobacco experience. Gather a four-person cadre of friends or a pack of sworn blood brothers and plunder the café's menu for your choice of crisp wrap, sugary crepe, or savory sandwich, such as the hot corned beef reuben adorned with swiss cheese and sauerkraut on rye or the california turkey sandwich with premium turkey breast, cream cheese, and caramelized lyrics from the Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds.
After enjoying Rendez Vous' taste-crammed edibles, patrons can proceed to the second floor where Smoka Hookah fills pipes with a tasty selection from the lounge's 31 tobacco flavors such as banana, guava, jasmine, sweet melon, and passion fruit. The lounge also boasts an outdoor terrace with city views and free WiFi, enabling smokers to gulp down fresh air in between sweet puffs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.