Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unless the beholder happens to be a star-nosed mole, whose highly sensitive nasal tentacles make it intolerant of scaly skin and shaggy mops. Make yourself beautiful in the non-eyes of an entire species with today's Groupon for Renew Beauty Med Spa, located in North Park Mall. For $139, choose among the following services (up to a $1,500 value):
- face package (includes an IPL photofacial and microdermabrasion with five-star custom facial; a $750 value)
- skin package of six laser hair-removal treatments on one small area (a $1,500 value)
- hair package with your choice of a Brazilian blowout or a haircut, color, and Kerastase deep-conditioning treatment (a $395 value)
- smile package with one White Smile teeth whitening using blue light technology (a $600 value)
At Renew Beauty, attentive service is paired with state-of-the-art beautification technology and a wide selection of appearance-amplifying services. Customers looking to evict spots, wrinkles, sun damage, and clingy koala bears from their fine features can try a age-defying photofacial and microdermabrasion treatment ($750), which also reduces symptoms of rosacea while stimulating lazy collagen-factory workers to boost production. Beauty buffs that wish to clear-cut unsightly follicular foliage can forgo the face refinishing and opt for six laser hair-removal treatments ($750–$1,500) on their choice of the chin, sides of face, neck (front or back), upper lip, bikini line, underarms, or shoulder caps. All six treatments must apply to the same area; combine two Groupons for a full-Brazilian treatment.
Tired, frizzy manes can get a shiny boost from a Brazilian Blowout ($395), which uses deep-conditioning tactics to leave hair smooth and silky for months, unlike the jarring American blowout, which startles locks into submission with John Philip Sousa marches. A cut, color, and Kerastase deep-conditioning treatment ($210) will give tresses a total update, whereas a White Smile teeth-whitening treatment ($600) will imbue pearly whites with the luminescence of Tantooine's twin sunrise. Whichever beauty-boosting technique you choose, the attentive and friendly service at Renew Beauty provides a memorable pampering experience, similar to the time you received a manicure from an impressively trained dolphin.
Customers must choose treatment at the time appointment is made.
Google Mappers give Renew Beauty Med Spa an average of 4 stars.
- I would highly recommend Renew to anyone who wants to feel and look younger! The staff was incredibly professional, knowledgable [sic] and personable. – jennifer_lipshy
- I visited Renew Med Spa for a few treatments including a Photofacial and Botox and am overly pleased with the results. The staff was incredible! So kind and very accommodating. – smdfw7
8687 N Central Expy.
Dallas, Texas 75225Get Directions