Vitamin B12 or Fat Fighter injections can stimulate body natural fat-burning processes and support weight loss
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
Need To Know
About Renew Hydration
According to Renew Hydration's website, vitamins taken orally yield approximately 50% absorption. The site claims that, on the other hand, IV vitamin therapy yields almost 92% absorption. That's why Renew is dedicated to this innovative treatment, which involves IV drips of various vitamin cocktails designed to enhance clients' wellness routines. See below for a sample of Renew's IV therapy offerings:
- RevitallV: boosts energy, helping to fight fatigue, dehydration, and jet lag
- Hair of the Dog: rehydrates after long nights out, combines fluids with vitamins and anti-inflammatory medication
- The Skinny: consists of fat-busting amino acids in addition to metabolism-boosting antioxidants and vitamins
- Finish-Line: designed for athletes; helps keep clients' bodies in peak condition and speed up muscle repair