Flipping a tire end over end is both a common boot-camp exercise and a gross misunderstanding of what the wheel was meant to do. Rethink conventions with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $39 for six-week outdoor bootcamp beginning the week of May 5 ($120 value)
- $39 for six-week outdoor bootcamp beginning the week of June 16 (no classes from 6/30–7/6) ($120 value)
- $39 for six-week outdoor bootcamp beginning the week of August 4 ($120 value)
- $39 for six-week outdoor bootcamp beginning the week of September 16 ($120 value)
- $39 for six-week Sunday beginner bootcamp from June 1–July 13 ($180 value)
- $39 for six-week Sunday beginner bootcamp from July 20– August 24 ($180 value)
- $39 for six-week Sunday beginner bootcamp from September 7–October 12 ($180 value)
For the outdoor bootcamp options, clients can choose from the following locations and time:
- Wilcox Park on Mondays at 5:45 p.m.
- Richard Sowerby Park on Tuesdays at 5:30 a.m.
- Johnson Park on Wednesdays at 7:15 p.m.
- Sixth Street Bridge Park on Thursdays at 5:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Outdoor Renewal Body Bootcamp Studio on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
Boot-camp participants build strength and endurance, enhance flexibility, and receive nutritional guidance with the same tight-knit group each time. Sessions use natural elements and are held on West Michigan Lakeshore beaches and dunes. They begin and end with a fitness test to determine each participant's progress.
Renewal Body Bootcamp
Coaches of Renewal Body Bootcamp coaxes hard work, discipline, and buckets of sweat from fitness-seekers during her intense, full-body workouts. One of her specialties is TRX resistance training, which involves suspending students by their arms, legs, and torsos from straps and harnesses dangling from the ceiling. Exercises require participants to fight gravity and their own body weight to build muscle. Coaches sometimes combines TRX with Pilates core-strengthening work or a rigorous plyometric regimen, mixing up workout routines daily to maximize effectiveness. In addition to physical training, she supplies students with nutritional counseling that measures appropriate caloric intake by the day, creating balanced diets that supply ample energy without extra carbs, fats, or whatever compound butter is made of.