Perspiration gets mischievous when cooped up inside the body, acting out by drenching armpits on first dates and disguising itself as tears during job interviews. Release disgruntled body water with today’s Groupon.
$49 for a four-week fitness boot camp (a $99 value)
- Daily, one-hour boot-camp classes combine cardio, plyometric, and resistance training
- Full gym access; staff recommends three days of boot camp with individual workouts each week
- All-access pass to any group fitness sessions, with classes such as Pilates, Zumba, and interval plyometric training
- Fast-track meal plan to aid weight loss
- Expansive facility with sauna, free weights, locker rooms, and showers<p>
Reps For Life
Reps For Life stages an all-fronts attack on flab with energetic classes, a gym filled with workout gear, and adept personal-training sessions. More than 16 group fitness classes, ranging from cycling to intense plyometric intervals, help to drop pounds. Pelts find chic new hues within onsite tanning booths, bar class, nutrition, and muscle soreness abate under the deft manipulations of Reps For Life. The sweat haven's expansive facility is outfitted with locker rooms for the safe storage of purses, wallets, or space-station blueprints during workouts, along with a dry sauna and refreshing showers for post-workout fresheners.