Sit-ups remain one of the best methods of reshaping the abdomen, second only to standing in front of a lit cannon. Enjoy explosive exercise with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get a three-week fitness-and-nutrition package from Reshape Boot Camp (a $485 total value). The package includes the following:
- Three weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $336 value). Classes are held at Tumble Bugs Gymnasium in Riverside through April 6 and at Roger Sherman Baldwin Park in Greenwich beginning April 7. Classes take place at the following times:
- Mondays at 5:30 a.m., 6:15 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 5:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 5:30 a.m., 6:15 a.m.
- Saturdays at 7:45 a.m.<p>
- A 21-day eating plan (a $149 value), which includes the following:
- A three-day detox menu
- Three weeks of meal plans and grocery lists
- Recipes and food-swap ideas
- A goal-setting journal<p>
A certified personal trainer who won his own struggle with childhood obesity, Patrick Jones sculpts svelte physiques with modifiable exercises in indoor and outdoor boot camps. Held four times a week, Patrick’s 45-minute classes take calories to task with intense strength-training and aerobic exercises. Push-ups and lunges tone sinews in the limbs and core, and hungry cheetahs chase students across open fields in sprinting drills that cultivate speed and stamina. A recent graduate of Kai Yoga’s teacher-training program, Patrick may draw on his knowledge to incorporate poses that refine focus, flexibility, and levitation techniques.
As a licensed sports nutritionist, Patrick also guides students toward healthy eating habits that complement their workout regimens. To bolster weight-loss goals, today’s Groupon includes three weeks of meal plans, a collection of nutritious recipes, and a journal for working through crushes on calorie-packed gingerbread men.
A certified personal trainer and licensed sports nutritionist, Patrick Jones surmounted his own struggles with childhood obesity to help others to shape svelte physiques at indoor and outdoor boot camps. The shifting medleys of strength and cardio drills combine with dietary guidance and unwavering support to aid clients in achieving their ideal weight. Patrick is also a recent graduate of Kai yoga’s teacher-training program, and may incorporate poses that refine focus, flexibility, and levitation techniques during 45-minute classes.