Technician uses ultrasonic and laser devices to cause fat cells to release their contents & whole-body vibration sessions help metabolize it
About This Deal
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Tax is not included
Need To Know
About Resilience Med Spa
Resilience Med Spa strives to enhance clients' looks with the latest non-invasive methods. Its highly qualified staff can address a variety of concerns with skin treatments like facials, chemical peels, microneedling, or PRP. But they also provide more advanced yet safe procedures—from fat reduction to Botox injections to breast lifting, they have it covered.