All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 21, 2017
· Reviewed September 10, 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a two-hour beginner kayak tour or paddleboard lesson for one ($60 value)
- $59 for a two-hour beginner kayak tour or paddleboard lesson for two ($120 value)
- $115 for a two-hour beginner kayak tour or paddleboard lesson for four ($240 value)
- $12 for a standup paddleboard yoga class for one ($25 value)
- $25 for a standup paddleboard yoga class for two ($50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Resilience Paddle Sports
It can be hard to get in touch with nature, much less find it in urban areas. That's where Resilience Paddle Sports comes in. Based on the Hudson River, the team aims to not only help individuals develop awareness and appreciation for the natural world, but to also improve their fitness levels. Read on to learn about a few of the outdoor adventures Resilience offers.
- Tours: Inside a kayak or atop a standup paddleboard, guests take in stunning views during excursions such as the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan Moonrise tours.
- Youth camps: Resilience Paddle Sports helps kids hone their kayak and paddleboard skills over the summer with quick, two-hour sessions and five-day camps.
- Fitness classes: After completing an introductory course, students can sign up for SUP Fit and yoga classes, both of which offer full-body workouts on the water.