- For $99, a one-night stay for two in a Club king or double suite Sunday–Thursday
- Or, for $199, a one-night stay for two in a Premium king or double room on Friday, two tickets to a revue show, and admission for two to the Resorts Spa & Health Club <p>
Included in both options:
- $20 food and beverage credit
- $10 slot cash<p>
Roaring Twenties Glam with Contemporary Games and Dining
Towering above the gentle waves of the Atlantic and the famed Boardwalk, the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City dazzles onlookers with 1920s-style architecture befitting the celebration of glitz and glamour inside. Fanciful marble and gold-leaf detailing adorn the spacious lobby where high-rollers and partiers filter in. The resort’s Jazz Age feel extends to the casino floor, as Gatsby Girls meander through toting trays full of cocktails.
In the Rendezvous Tower, exclusive Club king or double suites embody opulence with panoramic views of the Atlantic, elegant retro lamps, and rich wood detailing, including an ornate inlaid wood headboard anchoring either one king bed or two double beds. Lodgers can collapse onto plush sofas flanked by cocktail tables in the living-room-style quarters or take a dip in the bubbling jacuzzi tubs in the spacious bathroom. Also in the Rendezvous Tower, Premium king or double rooms boast one king bed or two double beds, a cozy sitting area, and a business desk conducive to rounds of high-stakes solitaire. Comfortable lounge chairs line the sumptuous indoor-outdoor pool, which streams from under an arcing glass shelter into the open air.
Resorts Casino Hotel’s eight dining options entice all manner of tastes. Casual grill fare takes center stage at Gallagher’s Burger Bar, and Capriccio serves elegant Italian dishes amid Old World lanterns and soaring white columns. After-hours entertainment flourishes at the resort’s themed nightclubs, ranging from Prohibition, an LGBT-friendly casino nightclub, to Torch, an upscale whiskey bar.
In addition to two tickets to any of the on-site revues and shows, Friday-night visitors get access to the Resorts Spa & Health Club to unwind in warm saunas, whirlpools, and steam rooms or to enjoy a soothing massage for an additional fee.
Atlantic City: Historic Seaside Casino Town Flush with Modern Attractions
The bustling Boardwalk winds past the foot of the Resorts Casino Hotel in the center of Atlantic City’s electrifying atmosphere. Shopping, brilliantly lit casinos, and century-old restaurants lure visitors from the Resorts complex and immerse them in the city’s rich recreational possibilities. The Atlantic City Historical Museum, which houses items from Atlantic City’s 1920s heyday as well as a collection of Miss America memorabilia, examines the rise, decline, and rise again of America’s Playground. Picturesque lighthouses beg visitors for a climb, and kid-friendly venues and activities such as IMAX theaters, arcade games, and carnival rides keep children from bickering about the properties of non-Newtonian fluids.
Our Recommendations for Your Getaway
- The Boardwalk<p> A stroll down this storied oceanfront walkway unveils high-end shopping, casinos, street performers, and vendors selling world-famous saltwater taffy.
- Steel Pier<p> Carnival fare, games, and more than 20 rides and attractions attract crowds at this historical amusement pier, which opened in 1898.
- Atlantic City Historical Museum<p> This small museum filled with eclectic artifacts, Miss America memorabilia, photographs, and a continuously looped documentary chronicles the history of Atlantic City.
- The Pier Shops at Caesars<p> Home to high-end boutiques from the likes of Betsey Johnson and Salvatore Ferragamo as well as a third-floor deck with floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic ocean views