A cruise ship lets you travel to exotic destinations in luxury, much like a magic carpet made of mink fur. Float in style with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $34 for a round-trip day cruise to Bimini for one, valid Monday–Friday (a $69 value)
- $50 for a round-trip day cruise to Bimini for one, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $99 value)
- $249 for a round-trip cruise with a one-night resort stay for two, and a $50 food and drink credit, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $575 value)
- $299 for a round-trip cruise with a one-night resort stay for two, and a $50 food and drink credit, valid Friday–Saturday (a $625 value)
- $399 for a round-trip cruise with a two-night stay for two, and a $100 food and drink credit, valid Sunday–Thursday (an $874 value)
- $499 for a round-trip cruise with a two-night stay for two and a $100 food and drink credit, valid Friday–Saturday (a $974 value)
Passengers check in at Port Miami by 8:30 a.m., where they board Bimini SuperFast. During the ride, passengers can take in scenic views of the ocean, dine at six onboard restaurants, or gamble at one the ship's two casinos. By 12:30 p.m., the cruise ship arrives at Resorts World Bimini where guests disembark for activities such as a visit to the home where Ernest Hemingway wrote Islands in the Stream, a kayak tour, or simply lounging on the beach. Day cruises depart back for Miami at 3:30 p.m.
Meanwhile, guests staying overnight check into one-bedroom garden-view villa units. The 1,100-square-foot units include a living and dining room, a full kitchen, a master bedroom with a king-size bed, and an extended terrace with garden views. Guests can use their dining credit at any of six resort restaurants.
Resorts World Bimini
Palm trees, drinks with little umbrellas, and secluded beaches where stress washes away with the tide. For Miamians, it's quite easy to turn this tropical daydream into reality. Just 50 miles to the east of the city lie the Bimini Islands. Sure, there's a little bit of ocean in the way. But one of the islands' main attractions, Resorts World Bimini, solves that with Bimini SuperFast, a luxurious behemoth that ships out of Port Miami and kicks off passengers' vacations as soon as they step on board. Six restaurants offer fuel for games of craps, roulette, and slots in the onboard casino, making the two-hour trip go by in the blink of a flirtatious mermaid's eye.
At the resort, guests disembark onto miles of white sand beaches and head off to find adventures such as kayak tours, fishing expeditions, and autograph sessions with wild dolphins. For a true thrill, local scuba experts lead diving expeditions to view up to 45 different species of sharks. Back on land, six restaurants cook up pizzas, steak, and fresh seafood. At the end of the day, explorers return to accommodations that range from studio units all the way up to private island homes overlooking the bay.
75% of 351 customers recommend
“The resort is new and still under construction. The sands of the beach and the ocean breezes are timeless. I enjoyed my time there.”
“Great experience and lots of fun!!!”
“It is best to stay overnight because you will have about 2 hours on the island and it is not enought time to visit the resort and the local sights.”