Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
C$55 for a three-course Greek-fusion dinner for two (up to a C$108 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Half a litre of wine (a $14 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
C$105 for a three-course Greek-fusion dinner for four (up to a C$213 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Litre of wine (a $25 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $6 value each)
The menu showcases appetizers such as spanakopita and saganaki and entrees ranging from moussaka and skewers of lamb to tilapia over ratatouille.
Alternating bands of solid chartreuse, stripes, grey damask, and a silvery geometric pattern, Restaurant Medzes' wall treatments merge the classic with the contemporary—creating an apt visual representation of their menu. Flambeed saganaki, moussaka, and lamb skewers anchor the kitchen's repertoire of traditional Greek fare and can be assembled into a miniature battle map of Thermoplyae, if you're a child. The Hellenic influence also permeates unexpected dishes: feta and tzatziki sauce tops burgers, and black olives, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes are tossed into fettuccine. Cannelloni, veal parmesan, and artisan pizzas further extend the Mediterranean's reach into the dining experience.