Choose from Three Options
- $58 for a New American dinner for two (up to $106 value)
- $115 for a New American dinner for four (up to $212 value)
- $234 for a New American dinner for eight (up to $424 value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer
- Two entrees
- Two drinks
Click to see the dinner menu.
Hailed by Travelzoo as a "hidden gem in the theater district," Restaurant Patrick plates up globally inspired New American cuisine under the direction of its eponymous owner, Chef Patrick Wilson. Though Chef Wilson specializes in pastries, his restaurant's menu is packed with memorable appetizers and entrees. Warm lobster sliders with roasted garlic mayo, for instance, are a popular starter, paving the way for larger plates of braised beef short ribs, pork tenderloin with lingonberries, and pappardelle in bolognese sauce.
Indeed, just like its creator, the restaurant's menu hops around the globe but remains loosely tethered to the States. His ability to strike that balance has earned him plenty of accolades, too. Read on for a brief look at his résumé:
- Featured in the Zagat Dining Guide
- First restaurant in Connecticut was ranked among the state's best by the New York Times
- Earned more than 20 medals in international culinary competitions
- Honored with a gold medal from the American Tasting Institute at Carnegie Hall