What You'll Get
- Introductory Pony Pals Course for One Kid
- Introductory Pony Pals Course for Two Kids
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please do not call the office; only online registration is accepted. Must be at least 4 years old to participate. Valid only for age group purchased at checkout. Age limit from 4 to 7 years only. ASTM/SEI approved equestrian helmet required. $10 helmet rentals available. Horse back riding does not take place during this event. Subject to availability. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Restorative Reins
Restorative Reins is an equine assisted learning and therapy center where humans and horses can connect. They work to assist with issues ranging from personal growth and development to anger management. Below are some things to know before grabbing a saddle and reins.
- Horses are prey animals, meaning they have increased senses. This gives them a unique ability to mirror human behavior, helping humans learn things about themselves.
- Horses communicate through body language. Working with horses—even doing basic tasks like grooming or leading—can help humans develop better communication skills.
- Since every herd needs a leader, horses naturally feel more comfortable knowing that the human they're with is in charge.
What to Bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Warm clothes
- No food
- A bottle of water or something to drink