Patrons spend up to three minutes in subzero temperatures in an effort to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and boost energy
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $27.50 for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($45 value)
- $81 for three whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($135 value)
- $133 for five whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($225 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 3 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Restore Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at this studio.
- Cryotherapy facial: Restore offers localized and whole-body cryotherapy as well as cryotherapy facials. The facials apply pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors to the face and neck with the goal of stimulating collagen production and decreasing pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments take place inside a pressurized environment that allows clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen. Aside from increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body, sessions aim to improve circulation.
- IV therapy: Restore Cryotherapy offers nine IV formulas whose goals range from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging. All of the fluids, however, work to immediately provide guests with hydration and nutrients to ensure their optimal health.