Cryotherapy sessions and facials help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging
What You'll Get
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
- Benefits of a cryotherapy facial: helps relax irritated skin, reduce pore size, and raise collagen production
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
The Fine Print
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at this studio:
- Cryotherapy facial: In addition to localized and whole-body cryotherapy, Restore offers cryotherapy facials, during which pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors aim to stimulate collagen production and decrease pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments inside a pressurized environment allow clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen, increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body and supporting healthy circulation.
- IV therapy: Aside from infusing guests with hydration and nutrients, nine IV formulas have various goals, from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging.