Benjamin Franklin once remarked, Time is money. Isn't that wise? Now, may I finally have my turn as president? Get some sage advice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a Bronze level résumé editing package (a $345 value)
- Covers two places of employment
- Recommended for students, recent college grads, or those with less than three years of experience
- $79 for a Silver level résumé editing package (a $485 value)
- Covers three places of employment
- Recommended for mid-career professionals or personnel seeking advancement with four to six years of experience.
Clients fill out a provided questionnaire to detail their job goals and skills before sending both the questionnaire and their current résumé to an experienced writer. With this information in hand, the writer reworks the document to increase its readability and accuracy, working with the client as much as it takes to ensure complete satisfaction.
Resume Expertise’s document writers draw from more than 25 years of experience in writing, editing, and polishing resumes to help job seekers get the interviews they want. Their process begins with a in-depth questionnaire that asks clients about their skills and job goals. Next, writers analyze the questionnaire, the client’s current résumé, and their own proprietary thesaurus, using the information to create a new résumé that meets the client’s needs and improves their chances of receiving a interview. Additionally, writers work with clients to ensure each résumé meets the client’s satisfaction, from reworking the structure to incorporating feedback.