Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a one-month gym membership ($215.50 value)
- $55 for a one-month gym membership for two people ($431 value)
Each membership includes:
- Gym access and sign-on fee
- One orientation and assessment with a personal trainer
- Unlimited access to bootcamp classes
- Childcare for up to two kids
Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to go to the gym—especially when you're comfy on the couch and there's a good movie on TV. Enter Retro Fitness's Cardio Movie Theater, which screens movies from the last few decades in a room equipped with tons of cardio machines. If movies aren't your thing, other areas of the gyms have treadmills with DirecTV and iPod capabilities, stationary bikes with internet connections, and free weights you can pretend are microphones and sing into.
These high-tech touches have helped Retro Fitness become a national phenomenon, with more than 100 locations across the country and an appearance on Undercover Boss. In addition to countless machines, the gyms boast personal trainers, cross training, and a schedule of group classes. Before working out, members can hit the pro shop for Under Armour gear, workout gloves, and other accessories; afterward, they can replenish their bodies with protein-infused smoothies from the Retro Blends smoothie bar.