Experienced instructor guides cyclists through a video projection of hills, races, rhythm riding and sprints to increase conditioning
About This Deal
- Overview of class offered: a new take on cycling workouts, an instructor motivates and leads a group through hills, races, rhythm riding, and sprints that are all projected onto a screen, all to help boost a rider's interest, motivation, condition.
- Class size: up to 23
About Rev Cycling Studio
In the big, bright cycle studio at Rev Cycling, certified instructors cheer on riders, motivating them to push past any limits—mental and physical—that keep them from achieving their goals. Screens lining the front of the studio show riding groups their circuit progress as they lean and pedal, changing the resistance on their stationary bikes to match each other's speed. At this veteran-owned studio, all sizes and ages are welcome to enjoy group classes meant to help visitors surpass their fitness goals.
- Rev Cycling Studio offers classes Monday through Sunday.
- A large projection at the front of the studio displays riders' progress in data as a class advances.
- Each rider can tailor their experience to a comfortable pace as music plays and instructors encourage their movement.
- The studio offers drinks from FITAID, which include amino acids, vitamins, and electrolytes to replenish energy after a ride.