The peel helps combat sun damage and other factors that contribute to aging skin; IPL treatment works on facial redness and other issues
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation
- Face and neck facial prep
- Custom medical-grade chemical peel
- IPL laser treatment
- Post-treatment product kit
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- IPL: After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
Reviance Portland’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The office is sanitized and disinfected between each patient.
- Clients are asked to call the office from their cars in the parking lot to get a confirmation if they can come in
- Clients are asked to wear a mask/bandana; it’s mandatory until the staff takes their temperature and advise otherwise
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Reviance Portland’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Reviance Portland
Ever since Dr. James Chan cofounded Reviance Portland, his main goal has been to help his patients be happier with the way they look. Along with his team of nurses and aestheticians, he performs surgical, laser, and skin treatments that subtly or drastically change his patients' appearances. Chemical peels and photofacials can remove a variety of smaller blemishes and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, while Botox and Juvederm injectables smooth out fine lines to help people look more youthful and less like a paper airpane. Dr. Chan specializes in treatments for the head, neck, and face, giving him a special scope of experience for everything from facial reconstruction to chemical peels and scar reduction.