All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 24, 2018
· June 14, 2018
· May 10, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for one session of CRYO therapy ($49 value)
- $41 for two sessions of CRYO therapy ($98 value)
- $24 for one CryoFacial session ($45 value)
During CRYO therapy, the body is exposed to super-low temperatures (as low as -280 degrees), which sets off a natural healing process, reducing muscle pain and boosting energy. A CryoFacial uses liquid-nitrogen vapors that, when applied to the face, reduce pores, decreases wrinkles, and revitalizes collagen in the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Revitalize 360
The cool chill of cryotherapy and the warmth of an infrared sauna might seem to be opposites, but at Revitalize 360, these services complement each other as part of an extensive wellness regimen. Read on to learn about a few of their services:
- What cryotherapy can do for you: a whole-body cryotherapy session briefly exposes the body to temperatures as low as -280 degrees fahrenheit, helping stimulate the body's natural healing processes
- What the infrared sauna can do for you: an infrared sauna session can help you relax, and it can also detoxify the body. An infrared sauna does not include the muggy, difficult-to-breathe air of a conventional steam sauna.
- What the spa's aestheticians can do for you: bring out clear, youthful skin with facials, peels, and microdermabrasion treatments