Choose from Five Options
- $119 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a small treatment area ($400 value)
- $159 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a medium treatment area ($1,200 value)
- $259 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a large treatment area ($1,650 value)
- $399 for six laser hair-removal sessions on an extra-large treatment area ($3,000 value)
- $989 for one year of unlimited full-body laser hair removal ($6,000 value)
- See the list of valid treatment areas.
Revitalize MD MedSpa and Laser Center
Aesthetic procedures benefit from cutting-edge medical expertise at Revitalize MD MedSpa and Laser Center. As the center's medical directors, Drs. Tiffany Hall and Amina Husain rely on their extensive experience in fields ranging from obstetrics to reconstructive surgery. However, they also offer nonsurgical methodologies as they help clients obtain their desired complexion or body shape. They accomplish this by enlisting the aid of modern advancements in aesthetic technology and skincare products.
Using the Candela GentleYAG and Alexandrite cosmetic-laser systems, technicians can improve skin tone by zapping unsightly stubble or sealing noticeable spider veins. The low-power YOLO Curve laser contours the body by shrinking stubborn fat deposits, and VelaShape technology accomplishes a similar goal by bombarding adipose tissues with a combination of bipolar radio frequencies and infrared-light energy. While permanent makeup procedures can create timeless, natural-looking eyebrows or eyeliner, the med spa can also use a Q-switched laser system to remove tattoos.
Beyond medically assisted therapies, Revitalize MD MedSpa and Laser Center also pampers visitors with an array of more traditional spa treatments. Alternatively, aestheticians can restore skin by performing facials with clinical-strength products by companies such as Obagi.