HyperBaric O2 treatments followed by infrared sauna or cryotherapy sessions promote healing and help improve health
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During a HyperBaric O2 session, the body is placed in a pressurized, oxygen-rich environment to promote the oxygen intake and healing.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Average length of cryotherapy session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Secondary services available:
- CryoFacial: 10-minute treatment designed to prevent damage of existing collagen fibers as well as to promote the growth of new collagen
- Percussion Massage: the treatment uses a percussive force to create intense blood flow and aid muscle recovery while providing temporary pain relief
- Pneumatic Compression Sleeves: during the treatment, the sleeves are put on the legs and alternatively increase and decrease pressure to aid muscle recovery, increase flexibility, and improve blood flow
- Local Cryotherapy: the treatment helps to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in chosen body areas within 5-10 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Rejuvenation, relaxation, and ultimately, wellness are the focus at Revivify, where the team draws on several methods to treat clients.
- Cryotherapy: During each 3-minute session, guests stand inside a chamber that is cooled to reach temperatures of roughly -250°F. These sessions leave clients invigorated and may also decrease pain and inflammation.
- Jade infrared sauna: In addition to increasing circulation and lymphatic flow, the sauna's dry heat can also ease pain and stiffness and soothe the aches of arthritis.
- Pneumatic compression sleeves: The sleeves envelop arms or legs, then alternate tension and relaxation on different muscle segments. This increasing and decreasing of pressure is designed to assist in muscle recovery by increasing blood circulation and removing lactic acid.