Cable system tows wakeboarders, kneeboarders, and water skiers across the lake’s surface at rate of 19 miles per hour
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Park is open year-round and this voucher is valid at any time.
- Equipment includes a Coast Guard–approved life vest, a helmet, and your choice of watersports gear. Start with a wakeboard with foot straps, a wakeskate, a kneeboard, water skis, or a disk, and change equipment as often as you want during your cable-pass period.
- Age restrictions: must be 8 or older.
- Drinks and concessions are available for purchase.
- Prohibited items: coolers, alcohol
- Pets allowed: no
The Fine Print
About Revolution Cable Park
At Revolution Cable Park, a boat is not required. On the water, a system of electrically powered cables tote wakeboarders, kneeboarders, and water skiers across the smooth surface at a rate of 19 miles an hour. There's plenty to see while sailing across the water, including nearly 300 newly planted native trees, 4,200 native plants, and exactly zero cruise ships. In addition, the cables contribute to the ecosystem of the water, infusing oxygen that helps to keep the lake's waters clear and plants healthy.