Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Bonjour Cafe & Bistro
Having won "BEST FRENCH TOAST IN ORANGE COUNTY 2010" by Orange County Weekly, this quaint French Bistro in Dana Point is known for crepes as good as those served in Paris. The cafe is a casual place with French flavor, quality you can taste, an ambiance which allows you to relax, and prices that are recession-proof. OC Weekly has made particular note of Bonjour's Omelet de Provence with eggplant, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, as well as its Crepe Bonne Maman, filled with strawberry preserves and dusted with powdered sugar. Serving only breakfast and lunch, Bonjour's affordably priced menu also features "tartines," or small "tarts" of country bread topped with breakfast fixings, French toast made with brioche, and eggs of almost any style. For lunch there are soups, salads and sandwiches, including "the most popular Parisian snack" - Le Croque Monsieur - which consists of a piece of toasted country bread topped with ham, melted Swiss cheese and Bechamel sauce. There is also the fantastic onion soup which is raved about by regulars as the best they have had outside of Paris. Beer and wine are available, and there is a separate children's menu. Offering full table service with delightful indoor and outdoor dining, breakfast and lunch prices range from $6 to $13. Takeout also available. REMEMBER TO ORDER OUR BISTRO SPECIALTIES SUCH AS; OUR FAMOUS HOMEMADE QUICHES, PLEIN OR FILLED CREPES, PASTRIES AND BREADS, "BEST ONION SOUP WEST OF PARIS" SOLD BY QUARTS, VOL AU VENT ETC..