Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken
No surprises here, because when you're traveling to get a taste of Gus's World Famous Hot & Spicy Fried Chicken, everything you need to know is right there in the name. From the neon chicken "Eat Me" sign to the TV, this is a place that keeps things easy-going. Made for those seeking comfort foods and room to enjoy it. You can even head outside if the temperature cooperates, but no matter how you enjoy Gus's, there's not much that can best a plate of well-made fried chicken served up with slaw, beans, and bread. And that's the real thrill of Gus's, because as everyone knows: sometimes the simple comforts are the best kind. Enjoy your chicken just like you want too, with white and dark plate options available in different sized plates and even Family Meals and Snacks for bigger needs. Have any doubts about how good this place is? Just look up the multitude of awards Gus's has reeled in over the years, because this is probably the finest fried chicken you'll find according to a Gold Medal from Memphis Magazine and other accolades. It's also a fitting bookend to any Graceland visit or other sites you might want to check out around the Memphis region. NOTEWORTHY: Add a beer, hand-battered starters, and a homemade fried pie to really complete your meal.