Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Los Molcajetes Restaurant
Named for the traditional Mexican dish where an assortment of meats and seafood are served together in a stone mortar, Molcajetes offers authentic homestyle Mexican fare with a focus on seafood. A bright and casual space with ample booth, table, bar, and outdoor seating, Molcajetes is the ideal spot for any gathering and can accommodate large groups when you're looking to dine with the whole family. Serving breakfast, options include chilaquiles and huevos rancheros, or come by for lunch and dinner to enjoy all the Mexican favorites--quesadillas, enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, flautas--or one of their seafood specialties like empapelado (seasoned fish fillet, clams, and shrimp cooked on a flat griddle), siete mares (tomato-based seafood stew), grilled oysters, various ceviches, or a namesake molcajete filled with combinations of shrimp, fish, octopus, chorizo, chicken, steak, and/or Mexican sausage. The full-service bar has imported and domestic beer, wine, and classic cocktails such as margaritas, micheladas, sangria, and mojitos, and regularly features happy hour specials. Lunch deals are served Monday-Friday and karaoke is every Saturday night, and be sure to check out taco and fajita specials offered on certain nights. Reservations are accepted, so book your table at Molcajetes for a Mexican feast that will leave you eager to return for more.